Williamson and Priory Friends: Charity Number 1166363
The FRIENDS play a supportive role in the life of the Williamson Art Gallery & Birkenhead Priory, run by the Wirral Museums Service. We are here to promote and enhance culture and heritage on Wirral by:
- Supporting the work and educational activities at Williamson and Priory including the maintenance of this website and promotional activities. By joining the ‘Friends’, you can help ensure the continuing growth of both of these outstanding Wirral landmarks.
- Carrying out a lively programme of Friends’ activities
- Being a significant Membership organisation in the life of Wirral making a measurable difference to its culture and well-being
- Being a constant reminder that arts and culture are a major asset, bringing many educational, social and economic benefits.
The Aims of the charity are:-
- to contribute towards acquisitions for the collection & other activities.
- to foster an interest in both sites.
- to allow for the provision of volunteer help when and where appropriate.
The Benefits of joining the Friends:-
- receive personal mailings regarding upcoming events and exhibitions.
- receive invitations to private views and free initial refreshment at openings.
- receive prior notice of talks, Summer Serenades and visits to other cultural venues.
- receive discounts from several local businesses (see below).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a membership form or download from links below (£10 or £7 concession with the Friends membership year running from January to December).
We are delighted to have secured discounts and benefits for FRIENDS within the Williamson Art Gallery and Birkenhead Priory and in the Liverpool City Region. Present your Friends membership card for your discount.
Follow Williamson and Priory Friends on Facebook