We sell a selection of cold drinks and snacks on site for you to enjoy. If you’d prefer a tea or coffee, or perhaps something more substantial to eat, the following venues are all within easy walking distance from the Priory.
- Bloom Building: Abbey Close, 0.1 miles away. Open Monday-Saturday. Hot drinks, savoury pastries & snacks, alcoholic drinks. Menu
- Start Yard: Church Street, <0.1 mile away. Open Monday-Friday 9-5. Hot drinks, sandwiches and cakes. Info
- Gallaghers Traditional Pub: Chester Street, 0.3 miles away. Open 7 days. Pub serving pizza, sandwiches & pub meals. Menu
- Joro Vegan Eatery: Hamilton Square, 0.3 miles away. Open Tuesday-Saturday. Vegan sandwiches and mains, hot drinks and soft drinks. Menu
- Liberty Bell: Hamilton Street (opposite Hamilton Square Station), 0.5 miles away. Open 7 days. Sandwiches & salads, roast dinners on Sundays until 8pm. Facebook
- Future Yard: Argyle Street, 0.5 miles away. Thursday-Sunday from 5pm. Hot drinks, cookies and brownies, vegetarian/vegan food. Details
- Woodside Ferry Village: Woodside Ferry terminal, 0.5 miles away. Open 7 days. Hosting vendors serving international food options and drinks. Details
Please do also feel free to bring your own food – Birkenhead Priory a perfect place to enjoy a picnic with the whole family.